Talent Management Consultancy is a recruitment and educational consultancy that sources and recruits talents to organizations in India, the Gulf & African Regions and students to esteemed universities worldwide
The Facilities Manager oversees all building-related activities and maintains all CLIENT properties. Actively takes part in the PPM planning and manages the day-to-day maintenance requests. The main aim is to preserve the infrastructure in good condition and ensure that facilities are safe and well-functioning and to showcase our client Portfolio of properties in a professional manner that reflects a world class organizational image and brand.
- Assign work orders to FM Supervisors / Team members
- Oversee & ensure the functioning of the FM Department
- Ensure that all properties under CLIENT maintenance are maintained in excellent condition at all times
- Ensure that the management is informed of concerns / issues requiring their attention.
- Ensure HSE Policies & Procedures are adhered to.
- Maintain proper ISO related documentation & due diligence
- Ensure the compliance with local authorities’ regulations.
- Ensure asset tracking & retirement protocols are adhered to.
- Prepare annual budgets and ensure cost-effectiveness and improve the existing facilities at competitive costs.
- Monitor utility costs and conduct energy analyses to identify opportunities for cost savings or system performance improvement Ensure up-grades and/or modifications are implemented.
- Ensure that the maintenance team operates its preventive and predictive maintenance programs at optimal costs.
- Oversee building projects, renovations or refurbishments, including handover and commissioning of buildings.
- Provide technical assistance and operational support as required, specifically with respect to environmental conditions, energy utilization, and the basic functions of electrical, FF & FA systems, HVAC systems, plumbing and all related mechanical system
- Continually evaluate the effectiveness of maintenance procedures and programs and makes changes to improve quality, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Participate in contractor/vendor discussions, purchasing and selling of facility’s machinery and equipment as direct
- Review maintenance and repairs performed by building staff
- Ensure the management and maintenance of optimal levels of spare parts so that the operational facility does not suffer from work stoppage due to lack of
- Review and approve materials requested by FM team from procurement / store
- Ensure that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly work schedules based on the short and long-range p Administer the work order system for properties and ensure work orders are completed on schedule.
- Prepare presentations and reports for Management on budget, expenses, and property perf
- Recruit, interview, hire, train and evaluate maintenance personnel Devising and setting up objectives to boost company productivity.
- Monitor and assess staff work performance on an ongoing basis and provide performance feedback as needed. Oversee subordinate staff development activities, including providing/ proposing training as needed.
- Review employees work hours to verify accuracy and approves payroll
- Respond to tenants’ complaints and inquiries tactfully and in a timely man
- Work as a Team Player with co-workers and in conjunction with other department
- Any other duties/responsibilities as assigned time to time based on business re
- BSc/BA in facility management or engineering
- Relevant professional qualification (e. CFM) will be an advantage
- Registration with Engineering or Project Management Governance Boards / Entities
- More than 8 years of experience in managing facilities and building maintenance
- Minimum 6 years of working experience in the Facilities and Maintenance Management are
Desired Skills :
- Knowledge of facilities management principals
- Knowledge of financial management
- Knowledge of budgeting and ability to create and manage an approved budget (CAPEX & OPEX).
- Solid commercial awareness
- Ability to read and understand leases and contracts
- Effective written, verbal and listening English communications skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Negotiation skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Good judgment and decision making skills
- Conflict resolution management
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team management and building skills
- Very effective planning and organizational skills
- Time management and multitasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- Management skills of running an organizational function with proven track record of achieving and or exceeding functional metrics g
- Excellent Native English communications skills is mandatory
- Arabic is an a
Salary & Perks:
- Upto 25000 Qar Per month tax free (Full Package)
- Benefits as per Qatar Law.
- Should be willing to relocate to Doha, Qatar, When selected.