We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced General Manager to join our client , a reputed coaching centre in Doha, Qatar.
- Oversee daily operations of the coaching center.
- Plan and implement strategies to drive growth and profitability.
- Manage budgets and financial plans.
- Recruit and train new staff.
- Provide leadership and direction to staff.
- Ensure high-quality services to our clients.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Min 2-3 years of experience as a General Manager or similar executive role.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities.
- Exceptional management skills.
Salary & Benefits:
- A competitive salary package open for discussion.
- Additional benefits include visa, flight ticket, paid leaves, and a medical card.
If you are a motivated individual who is ready to lead within an energetic environment, apply today! We look forward to meeting you.
Disclaimer: This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Responsibilities, tasks, and duties might differ from those outlined in the job description and other duties, as assigned, might be part of the job.
**Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted