Talent Management Consultancy is a recruitment and educational expert company that sources and recruits talents to organizations in the Gulf & African Regions and students to esteemed universities worldwide.
This is a full-time on-site role for a Female Sales Associate. The Sales Associate will be responsible for developing and implementing sales strategies, identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, building and maintaining strong client relationships, preparing sales reports, and meeting sales targets. A sales associate with experience in skincare for a medical centre in Doha, Qatar, is expected to have the following qualifications and responsibilities:
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Female Candidates Preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in sales, preferably in the skincare or beauty industry.
- A certification or training in skincare, cosmetology, or dermatology is an advantage.
- A fluent command of English and Arabic, both written and spoken.
- A friendly, outgoing, and customer-oriented personality.
- A professional appearance and demeanour.
- A strong knowledge of skincare products, treatments, and procedures.
- A good understanding of the local market and customer needs.
- A basic proficiency in computer skills, such as Microsoft Office, email, and internet.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Greet and assist customers with their inquiries and needs.
- Demonstrate and recommend skincare products and services that suit the customer’s skin type, condition, and goals.
- Explain the features, benefits, and prices of the products and services.
- Perform skincare consultations and assessments using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Book appointments and follow up with customers.
- Process payments and handle returns and exchanges.
- Maintain the cleanliness and organization of the store and the display area.
- Manage the inventory and replenishment of the products and supplies.
- Attend training sessions and workshops to update the knowledge and skills.
- Achieve the sales targets and objectives set by the management.
Salary & Perks:
- 8000 to 10000 Qar
- Benefits as per Qatar Law
- Visa available for candidates from Lebanon, Turkey, Algeria, Morocco.
**Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted