Salary: Up to 5000 QAR (Approximately INR 115,000) per month, tax-free
In addition to a competitive tax-free salary, the following benefits are provided:
- Fully furnished shared accommodation
- Transportation services
- Visa sponsorship
- Flight tickets
- Medical card
- Paid leaves
Please note that all benefits are subject to the terms and conditions of the employment contract.
We are seeking a dedicated and passionate SEN/Psychology Teacher to join our client, a reputed Indian school following CBSE curriculum in Doha, Qatar. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing tailored learning experiences to students with a range of special educational needs.
- Plan, prepare and deliver lessons that cater to the needs of individual students with special educational needs.
- Assess and record the progress of each student.
- Work closely with other professionals such as speech therapists and psychologists.
- Participate in training, workshops and meetings as required.
- B.A(Psych.) + M.A(Psych.)/ B.ed. in Psychology.
- Previous min 3 years experience working with children with special educational needs.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of children with special educational needs, we would love to hear from you. Apply today!
Disclaimer: This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Responsibilities, tasks, and duties might differ from those outlined in the job description and other duties, as assigned, might be part of the job.